Measuring floristic homogenization by non-native plants in North America
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2004
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 47–53, January 2004
How to Cite
McKinney, M. L. (2004), Measuring floristic homogenization by non-native plants in North America. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 13: 47–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-882X.2004.00059.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!