Local and regional abundance of exotic plant species on Mediterranean islands: are species traits important?
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 37–45, January 2004
How to Cite
Lloret, F., Médail, F., Brundu, G. and Hulme, P. E. (2004), Local and regional abundance of exotic plant species on Mediterranean islands: are species traits important?. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 13: 37–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-882X.2004.00064.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!