The author is grateful to Professor Evelyn Hatch of the UCLA Department of English for valuable advice and help in conducting this investigation.
BLACK HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS’ REACTIONS TO BLACK SPEAKERS OF STANDARD AND BLACK ENGLISH
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
© 1972 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 253–259, December 1972
How to Cite
Hensley, A. (1972), BLACK HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS’ REACTIONS TO BLACK SPEAKERS OF STANDARD AND BLACK ENGLISH. Language Learning, 22: 253–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-1770.1972.tb00086.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!