I wish to express my gratitude to S. Pit Corder, University of Edinburgh, and Christopher Stroud, University of Lund, for valuable criticism of both content and style of an earlier version of this paper.
IMPLICATIONAL PATTERNS IN INTERLANGUAGE SYNTAX VARIATION
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
© 1977 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 383–410, December 1977
How to Cite
Hyltenstam, K. (1977), IMPLICATIONAL PATTERNS IN INTERLANGUAGE SYNTAX VARIATION. Language Learning, 27: 383–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-1770.1977.tb00129.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!