The research for this study was conducted under a grant from the Department of the Secretary of State. The author wishes to thank H. H. Stern and Maria Fröhlich who provided invaluable theoretical contributions to the development of the model and comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript.
A THEORETICAL MODEL OF SECOND LANGUAGE LEARNING1
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
© 1978 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 69–83, June 1978
How to Cite
Bialystok, E. (1978), A THEORETICAL MODEL OF SECOND LANGUAGE LEARNING. Language Learning, 28: 69–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-1770.1978.tb00305.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!