This research was supported by Grant 5 RO1 DC00484, NIH NIDCD. Portions of this paper were presented at the Eighth International Conference on Infant Studies, 8 May 1992, Miami Beach, Florida.
Lexical Development in Bilingual Infants and Toddlers: Comparison to Monolingual Norms
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
© 1993 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 93–120, March 1993
How to Cite
Pearson, B. Z., Fernández, S. C. and Oller, D. K. (1993), Lexical Development in Bilingual Infants and Toddlers: Comparison to Monolingual Norms. Language Learning, 43: 93–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-1770.1993.tb00174.x
We gratefully acknowledge the help of Donna Thal and Donna Jackson-Maldonadoof the CRL in San Diego for the use of the Spanish form sand of Larry Fenson of San Diego and Bill LeBlanc of the University of Miami for their help in the evaluation of the children's scores.
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Final version accepted 12 November 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!