The authors acknowledge the help they have received from Tere Pica and from a number of anonymous reviewers.
Classroom Interaction, Comprehension, and the Acquisition of L2 Word Meanings
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
© 1994 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 449–491, September 1994
How to Cite
Ellis, R., Tanaka, Y. and Yamazaki, A. (1994), Classroom Interaction, Comprehension, and the Acquisition of L2 Word Meanings. Language Learning, 44: 449–491. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-1770.1994.tb01114.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
- Revised version accepted 6 June 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!