Part of this study was presented as a poster on the 64th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology, 3–7 March 2006 in San Francisco, CA, USA.
Effect of fluid intake on skin physiology: distinct differences between drinking mineral water and tap water
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2007
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 131–138, April 2007
How to Cite
Williams, S., Krueger, N., Davids, M., Kraus, D. and Kerscher, M. (2007), Effect of fluid intake on skin physiology: distinct differences between drinking mineral water and tap water. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 29: 131–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2494.2007.00366.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2007
- Received 3 July 2006, Accepted 20 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.