The mbuna cichlids of Lake Malawi: a model for rapid speciation and adaptive radiation
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2005
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 1–34, March 2005
How to Cite
Genner, M. J. and Turner, G. F. (2005), The mbuna cichlids of Lake Malawi: a model for rapid speciation and adaptive radiation. Fish and Fisheries, 6: 1–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2679.2005.00173.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2005
- Received 16 Dec 2004 Accepted 4 Mar 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!