Effects of cryptic mortality and the hidden costs of using length limits in fishery management
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 196–210, September 2007
How to Cite
Coggins, L. G., Catalano, M. J., Allen, M. S., Pine, W. E. and Walters, C. J. (2007), Effects of cryptic mortality and the hidden costs of using length limits in fishery management. Fish and Fisheries, 8: 196–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2679.2007.00247.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Received 17 Nov 2006 Accepted 2 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!