Activity and energetics of free-swimming fish: insights from electromyogram telemetry
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2004
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 21–52, March 2004
How to Cite
Cooke, S. J., Thorstad, E. B. and Hinch, S. G. (2004), Activity and energetics of free-swimming fish: insights from electromyogram telemetry. Fish and Fisheries, 5: 21–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2960.2004.00136.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2004
- Received 21 Mar 2003Accepted 26 Aug 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!