The value of evidence about past abundance: marine fauna of the Gulf of California through the eyes of 16th to 19th century travellers
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 128–146, June 2006
How to Cite
Sáenz-Arroyo, A., Roberts, C. M., Torre, J., Cariño-Olvera, M. and Hawkins, J. P. (2006), The value of evidence about past abundance: marine fauna of the Gulf of California through the eyes of 16th to 19th century travellers. Fish and Fisheries, 7: 128–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2006.00214.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Received 1 Nov 2005 Accepted 1 Mar 2006
Vol. 7, Issue 3, 229, Article first published online: 10 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!