Industry-funded fishing license reduction good for both profits and conservation
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 1–12, March 2009
How to Cite
Martell, S. J., Walters, C. and Sumaila, U. R. (2009), Industry-funded fishing license reduction good for both profits and conservation. Fish and Fisheries, 10: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2008.00289.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
- Received 6 Sep 2007 Accepted 14 Apr 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!