Current address: Centre for Applied Conservation Research, University of British Columbia, 2424 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1Z4.
Ecological repercussions of historical fish extraction from the Southern Ocean
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 13–38, March 2009
How to Cite
Ainley, D. G. and Blight, L. K. (2009), Ecological repercussions of historical fish extraction from the Southern Ocean. Fish and Fisheries, 10: 13–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2008.00293.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Received 3 Jan 2008 Accepted 30 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!