Paradigm shifts in marine fisheries genetics: ugly hypotheses slain by beautiful facts
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Special Issue: Special Issue: Advances in Marine Fish and Fisheries Genetics Guest Editors: Lorenz Hauser, Robin Waples and Gary Carvalho
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 333–362, December 2008
How to Cite
Hauser, L. and Carvalho, G. R. (2008), Paradigm shifts in marine fisheries genetics: ugly hypotheses slain by beautiful facts. Fish and Fisheries, 9: 333–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2008.00299.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Received 4 Jul 2008 Accepted 28 Aug 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!