Waking the dead: the value of population genetic analyses of historical samples
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Special Issue: Special Issue: Advances in Marine Fish and Fisheries Genetics Guest Editors: Lorenz Hauser, Robin Waples and Gary Carvalho
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 450–461, December 2008
How to Cite
Nielsen, E. E. and Hansen, M. M. (2008), Waking the dead: the value of population genetic analyses of historical samples. Fish and Fisheries, 9: 450–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2008.00304.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Received 1 Aug 2008 Accepted 30 Aug 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!