Thirty years later: the global growth of ITQs and their influence on stock status in marine fisheries
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 217–230, June 2009
How to Cite
Chu, C. (2009), Thirty years later: the global growth of ITQs and their influence on stock status in marine fisheries. Fish and Fisheries, 10: 217–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2008.00313.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
- Received 9 Jul 2008 Accepted 7 Oct 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!