This article “Voracious invader or benign feline? A review of the environment biology of European catfish Silurus glanis in its native and introduced ranges” was written by Gordon H Copp of Cefas-Lowestoft, J Robert Britton and Julien Cucherousset of Bournemouth University, Emili García-Berthou of University of Girona, Ruth Kirk of Kingston University, Edmund Peeler of Cefas-Weymouth and Saulius Stakėnas of Institute of Ecology of Vilnius University. It is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen’s Printer for Scotland.
Voracious invader or benign feline? A review of the environmental biology of European catfish Silurus glanis in its native and introduced ranges*
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
© 2009 Crown copyright
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 252–282, September 2009
How to Cite
Copp, G. H., Robert Britton, J., Cucherousset, J., García-Berthou, E., Kirk, R., Peeler, E. and Stakėnas, S. (2009), Voracious invader or benign feline? A review of the environmental biology of European catfish Silurus glanis in its native and introduced ranges. Fish and Fisheries, 10: 252–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2008.00321.x
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
- Received 9 May 2008 Accepted 12 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!