This article “Fishery-induced demographic changes in the timing of spawning: consequences for reproductive success” was written by Peter J. Wright & Edward A. Trippel. It is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer of Scotland.
Fishery-induced demographic changes in the timing of spawning: consequences for reproductive success*
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
© 2009 Crown copyright
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 283–304, September 2009
How to Cite
Wright, P. J. and Trippel, E. A. (2009), Fishery-induced demographic changes in the timing of spawning: consequences for reproductive success. Fish and Fisheries, 10: 283–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2008.00322.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Received 31 Mar 2008 Accepted 8 Dec 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!