The present address of Henning Reiss is the Department for Marine Research, Senckenberg Institute, Südstrand 40, 26382 Wilhelmshaven, Germany. Tel.: +49 4421 9475 253 Fax: +49 4421 9475 222 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Genetic population structure of marine fish: mismatch between biological and fisheries management units
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 361–395, December 2009
How to Cite
Reiss, H., Hoarau, G., Dickey-Collas, M. and Wolff, W. J. (2009), Genetic population structure of marine fish: mismatch between biological and fisheries management units. Fish and Fisheries, 10: 361–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2008.00324.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
- Received 13 February 2008 Accepted 23 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!