Protein mining the world’s oceans: Australasia as an example of illegal expansion-and-displacement fishing
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 323–328, September 2009
How to Cite
Field, I. C., Meekan, M. G., Buckworth, R. C. and Bradshaw, C. J. A. (2009), Protein mining the world’s oceans: Australasia as an example of illegal expansion-and-displacement fishing. Fish and Fisheries, 10: 323–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2009.00325.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Received 28 Oct 2008 Accepted 23 Jan 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!