Current address: Global Biodiversity Information Facility, Universitetsparken 15, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Mitigating sea turtle by-catch in coastal passive net fisheries
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 57–88, March 2010
How to Cite
Gilman, E., Gearhart, J., Price, B., Eckert, S., Milliken, H., Wang, J., Swimmer, Y., Shiode, D., Abe, O., Hoyt Peckham, S., Chaloupka, M., Hall, M., Mangel, J., Alfaro-Shigueto, J., Dalzell, P. and Ishizaki, A. (2010), Mitigating sea turtle by-catch in coastal passive net fisheries. Fish and Fisheries, 11: 57–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2009.00342.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Received 18 May 2009 Accepted 18 Aug 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!