Classifying tagging experiments for commercial fisheries into three fundamental types based on design, data requirements and estimable population parameters
Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 133–148, June 2010
How to Cite
Polacheck, T., Paige Eveson, J. and Laslett, G. M. (2010), Classifying tagging experiments for commercial fisheries into three fundamental types based on design, data requirements and estimable population parameters. Fish and Fisheries, 11: 133–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2010.00360.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
- Received 24 June 2009 Accepted 12 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!