John Leslie Munro (1938–2009) – a pioneer of tropical fisheries science
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 117–118, June 2010
How to Cite
Pauly, D. (2010), John Leslie Munro (1938–2009) – a pioneer of tropical fisheries science. Fish and Fisheries, 11: 117–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2010.00364.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!