A previous version of this study was presented at the FAO-IFAD-ILO Technical Expert Workshop on ‘Gaps, trends and current research in gender dimensions of agricultural and rural employment: differentiated pathways out of poverty’ held in Rome on 31 March 2009.
Gleaner, fisher, trader, processor: understanding gendered employment in fisheries and aquaculture
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 405–420, December 2010
How to Cite
Weeratunge, N., Snyder, K. A. and Sze, C. P. (2010), Gleaner, fisher, trader, processor: understanding gendered employment in fisheries and aquaculture. Fish and Fisheries, 11: 405–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2010.00368.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received 12 Aug 2009 Accepted 4 Jun 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!