A previous version of this study was presented at the FAO-IFAD-ILO Technical Expert Workshop on ‘Gaps, trends and current research in gender dimensions of agricultural and rural employment: differentiated pathways out of poverty’ held in Rome on 31 March 2009.
Gleaner, fisher, trader, processor: understanding gendered employment in fisheries and aquaculture
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 405–420, December 2010
How to Cite
Weeratunge, N., Snyder, K. A. and Sze, C. P. (2010), Gleaner, fisher, trader, processor: understanding gendered employment in fisheries and aquaculture. Fish and Fisheries, 11: 405–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2010.00368.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received 12 Aug 2009 Accepted 4 Jun 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!