This article was written by Gordon H Copp of Cefas. It is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen’s Printer for Scotland.
Patterns of diel activity and species richness in young and small fishes of European streams: a review of 20 years of point abundance sampling by electrofishing
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 Crown copyright
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 439–460, December 2010
How to Cite
Copp, G. H. (2010), Patterns of diel activity and species richness in young and small fishes of European streams: a review of 20 years of point abundance sampling by electrofishing. Fish and Fisheries, 11: 439–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2010.00370.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received 1 Oct 2009 Accepted 14 Jun 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!