Exploring the ‘public goods game’ model to overcome the Tragedy of the Commons in fisheries management
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 18–33, March 2011
How to Cite
Kraak, S. B. M. (2011), Exploring the ‘public goods game’ model to overcome the Tragedy of the Commons in fisheries management. Fish and Fisheries, 12: 18–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2010.00372.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Received 27 Jan 2010 Accepted 15 Jun 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!