Current address: Laboratoire d’Océanographie et du Climat: Expérimentation et Approches Numériques (LOCEAN), IRD/CNRS/UPMC/MNHN, Universté Pierre et Marie Curie, 4 Place Jussieu, 75252 Paris, France
Investigating the ‘northern Humboldt paradox’ from model comparisons of small pelagic fish reproductive strategies in eastern boundary upwelling ecosystems
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 94–109, March 2011
How to Cite
Brochier, T., Lett, C. and Fréon, P. (2011), Investigating the ‘northern Humboldt paradox’ from model comparisons of small pelagic fish reproductive strategies in eastern boundary upwelling ecosystems. Fish and Fisheries, 12: 94–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2010.00385.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
- Received 8 Oct 2009 Accepted 6 Aug 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!