Current knowledge and new assumptions on the evolutionary history of the African lungfish, Protopterus, based on a review of its fossil record
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 235–255, September 2011
How to Cite
Otero, O. (2011), Current knowledge and new assumptions on the evolutionary history of the African lungfish, Protopterus, based on a review of its fossil record. Fish and Fisheries, 12: 235–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2010.00389.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Received 13 Apr 2010 Accepted 3 Oct 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!