Where once the eel and the elephant were together: decline of the European eel because of changing hydrology in southwest Europe and northwest Africa?
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 380–411, December 2011
How to Cite
Kettle, A. J., Asbjørn Vøllestad, L. and Wibig, J. (2011), Where once the eel and the elephant were together: decline of the European eel because of changing hydrology in southwest Europe and northwest Africa?. Fish and Fisheries, 12: 380–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2010.00400.x
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
- Received 26 Apr 2010 Accepted 19 Nov 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!