Rights-based fisheries governance: from fishing rights to human rights
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 14–29, March 2012
How to Cite
Allison, E. H., Ratner, B. D., Åsgård, B., Willmann, R., Pomeroy, R. and Kurien, J. (2012), Rights-based fisheries governance: from fishing rights to human rights. Fish and Fisheries, 13: 14–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2011.00405.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Received 6 Jul 2010 Accepted 6 Jan 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!