Towards an ecosystem approach to fisheries in Europe: a perspective on existing progress and future directions
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Special Issue: Implementing Ecosystem-Based Fisheries Management
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 125–137, June 2011
How to Cite
Jennings, S. and Rice, J. (2011), Towards an ecosystem approach to fisheries in Europe: a perspective on existing progress and future directions. Fish and Fisheries, 12: 125–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2011.00409.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
- Received 11 Dec 2009 Accepted 23 Dec 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!