Lessons in modelling and management of marine ecosystems: the Atlantis experience
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Special Issue: Implementing Ecosystem-Based Fisheries Management
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 171–188, June 2011
How to Cite
Fulton, E. A., Link, J. S., Kaplan, I. C., Savina-Rolland, M., Johnson, P., Ainsworth, C., Horne, P., Gorton, R., Gamble, R. J., Smith, A. D. M. and Smith, D. C. (2011), Lessons in modelling and management of marine ecosystems: the Atlantis experience. Fish and Fisheries, 12: 171–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2011.00412.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Received 11 Dec 2009 Accepted 23 Dec 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!