Relative importance of habitat and fishing in influencing reef fish communities across seventeen Pacific Island Countries and Territories
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 361–379, December 2012
How to Cite
Pinca, S., Kronen, M., Magron, F., McArdle, B., Vigliola, L., Kulbicki, M. and Andréfouët, S. (2012), Relative importance of habitat and fishing in influencing reef fish communities across seventeen Pacific Island Countries and Territories. Fish and Fisheries, 13: 361–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2011.00425.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
- Received 12 Mar 2010 Accepted 9 Jun 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!