Theories and behavioural drivers underlying fleet dynamics models
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 216–235, June 2012
How to Cite
van Putten, I. E., Kulmala, S., Thébaud, O., Dowling, N., Hamon, K. G., Hutton, T. and Pascoe, S. (2012), Theories and behavioural drivers underlying fleet dynamics models. Fish and Fisheries, 13: 216–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2011.00430.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
- Received 15 Dec 2010 Accepted 17 Jun 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!