Social behaviour in sharks and rays: analysis, patterns and implications for conservation
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 399–417, December 2012
How to Cite
Jacoby, D. M. P., Croft, D. P. and Sims, D. W. (2012), Social behaviour in sharks and rays: analysis, patterns and implications for conservation. Fish and Fisheries, 13: 399–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2011.00436.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2011
- Received 25 Feb 2011 Accepted 15 Jul 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!