Present address: Department of Organism Biology, Comparative Physiology, Uppsala University, Norbyvägen 18A, SE-752 36 Uppsala, Sweden.
Conservation of endemic landlocked salmonids in regulated rivers: a case-study from Lake Vänern, Sweden
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 418–433, December 2012
How to Cite
Piccolo, J. J., Norrgård, J. R., Greenberg, L. A., Schmitz, M. and Bergman, E. (2012), Conservation of endemic landlocked salmonids in regulated rivers: a case-study from Lake Vänern, Sweden. Fish and Fisheries, 13: 418–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2011.00437.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
- Received 1 Aug 2011 Accepted 4 Aug 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!