A comparative analysis of chemically induced sex reversal in teleosts: challenging conventional suppositions
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 60–76, March 2013
How to Cite
Senior, A. M. and Nakagawa, S. (2013), A comparative analysis of chemically induced sex reversal in teleosts: challenging conventional suppositions. Fish and Fisheries, 14: 60–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2011.00446.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Received 21 Jul 2011 Accepted 24 Oct 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!