Measuring uncertainty in fisheries stock assessment: the delta method, bootstrap, and MCMC
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 325–342, September 2013
How to Cite
Magnusson, A., Punt, A. E. and Hilborn, R. (2013), Measuring uncertainty in fisheries stock assessment: the delta method, bootstrap, and MCMC. Fish and Fisheries, 14: 325–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2012.00473.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Received 21 Aug 2011 Accepted 23 Mar 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!