Taxonomic and geographic influences on fish otolith microchemistry
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 458–492, December 2013
How to Cite
Chang, M.-Y. and Geffen, A. J. (2013), Taxonomic and geographic influences on fish otolith microchemistry. Fish and Fisheries, 14: 458–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2012.00482.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2011
- FishPopTrace. Grant Number: KBBE-212399
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!