Fish life history, angler behaviour and optimal management of recreational fisheries
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 554–579, December 2013
How to Cite
Johnston, F. D., Arlinghaus, R. and Dieckmann, U. (2013), Fish life history, angler behaviour and optimal management of recreational fisheries. Fish and Fisheries, 14: 554–579. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2012.00487.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2011
- Gottfried-Wilhelm-Leibniz Community
- German Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: 01UU0907
- European Commission
- European Science Foundation
- Austrian Science Fund
- Austrian Ministry of Science and Research
- Vienna Science and Technology Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!