Effect of lidocaine on the minimum alveolar concentration of isoflurane in dogs
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2004
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 264–271, October 2004
How to Cite
Valverde, A., Doherty, T. J., Hernández, J. and Davies, W. (2004), Effect of lidocaine on the minimum alveolar concentration of isoflurane in dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 31: 264–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2004.00165.x
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2004
- Received 22 April 2003; accepted 27 June 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!