Castration of piglets: the analgesic effects of intratesticular and intrafunicular lidocaine injection
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2005
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2005
How to Cite
Haga, H. A. and Ranheim, B. (2005), Castration of piglets: the analgesic effects of intratesticular and intrafunicular lidocaine injection. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 32: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2004.00225.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2005
- Received 5 January 2004; accepted 21 July 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!