Effects of meloxicam on renal function in dogs with hypotension during anaesthesia
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2005
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 62–69, January 2006
How to Cite
Boström, I. M., Nyman, G., Hoppe, A. and Lord, P. (2006), Effects of meloxicam on renal function in dogs with hypotension during anaesthesia. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 33: 62–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2005.00208.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2005
- Received 25 April 2002; accepted 8 October 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!