Changes in the minimum alveolar concentration of isoflurane and some cardiopulmonary measurements during three continuous infusion rates of dexmedetomidine in dogs
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2005
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 97–103, March 2006
How to Cite
Pascoe, P. J., Raekallio, M., Kuusela, E., McKusick, B. and Granholm, M. (2006), Changes in the minimum alveolar concentration of isoflurane and some cardiopulmonary measurements during three continuous infusion rates of dexmedetomidine in dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 33: 97–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2005.00236.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2005
- Received 12 January 2004; accepted 29 October 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!