Present address: Yves Moens, Department of Small Animals and Horses, Clinic of Anaesthesiology and Perioperative Intensive Care, Veterinärplatz 1, A-1210 Wien, Austria
Continuous extradural analgesia in a cow with complex regional pain syndrome
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 189–192, May 2006
How to Cite
Bergadano, A., Moens, Y. and Schatzmann, U. (2006), Continuous extradural analgesia in a cow with complex regional pain syndrome. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 33: 189–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2005.00245.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Received 10 July 2004; accepted 8 February 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!