The effects of propofol, isoflurane and sevoflurane on vecuronium infusion rates for surgical muscle relaxation in dogs
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 169–174, May 2006
How to Cite
Nagahama, S., Nishimura, R., Mochizuki, M. and Sasaki, N. (2006), The effects of propofol, isoflurane and sevoflurane on vecuronium infusion rates for surgical muscle relaxation in dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 33: 169–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2005.00252.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Received 24 January 2005; Accepted 27 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!