Postanesthetic hyperthermia in cats: a retrospective comparison between hydromorphone and buprenorphine
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2006
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 381–389, November 2006
How to Cite
Niedfeldt, R. L. and Robertson, S. A. (2006), Postanesthetic hyperthermia in cats: a retrospective comparison between hydromorphone and buprenorphine. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 33: 381–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2005.00275.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2006
- Received 3 May 2004; accepted 6 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!