Investigation of the interaction between buprenorphine and sufentanil during anaesthesia for ovariectomy in dogs
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2006
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 399–407, November 2006
How to Cite
Goyenechea Jaramillo, L. A., Murrell, J. C. and Hellebrekers, L. J. (2006), Investigation of the interaction between buprenorphine and sufentanil during anaesthesia for ovariectomy in dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 33: 399–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2006.00285.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2006
- Received 12 May 2005; accepted 11 June 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!