Investigation of the interaction between buprenorphine and sufentanil during anaesthesia for ovariectomy in dogs
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2006
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 399–407, November 2006
How to Cite
Goyenechea Jaramillo, L. A., Murrell, J. C. and Hellebrekers, L. J. (2006), Investigation of the interaction between buprenorphine and sufentanil during anaesthesia for ovariectomy in dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 33: 399–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2006.00285.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2006
- Received 12 May 2005; accepted 11 June 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!