This study was presented in part at the 29th Annual Meeting American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists, Phoenix, Arizona, 2004.
Pre-anesthetic meperidine: associated vomiting and gastroesophageal reflux during the subsequent anesthetic in dogs
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 15–22, January 2007
How to Cite
Wilson, D. V., Tom Evans, A. and Mauer, W. A. (2007), Pre-anesthetic meperidine: associated vomiting and gastroesophageal reflux during the subsequent anesthetic in dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 34: 15–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2006.00295.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Received 12 December 2005; accepted 2 March 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!